MOTION TO APPROVE THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN PAYMENTUS GROUP, INC. AND THE CITY OF PEMBROKE PINES FOR ONLINE CREDIT CARD AND MERCHANT PROCESSING SERVICES.
Summary Explanation and Background
SUMMARY EXPLANATION AND BACKGROUND:
1. On April 26, 2016 the City issued RFP # FN-16-01 "Online Credit Card Merchant Processing Services", and on May 17, 2016, the City opened proposals from the following vendors:
- VisualGov Solutions, LLC
- TD Bank, N.A.
- Link2Gov Corporation (FIS)
- Collector Solutions, Inc.
- Elavon, Inc.
- Grant Street Group, Inc.
- NeonLink, LLC
- Paymentus Corporation
- Value Payment Systems, LLC
- nCourt, LLC
- Municipal Code Corporation
- CardPayment Services (No Bid)
2. The City convened an evaluation committee to evaluate the qualifications of the proposers based on the weighted criteria provided for in the RFQ documents and based on the scoring results, the committee unanimously approved recommending the City Commission to direct the City Manager to negotiate a contract for services with the first ranked vendor, Paymentus Corporation.
3. On September 7, 2016, the City Commission approved the Evaluation Committee's recommendation to award RFP # FN-16-01 "Online Credit Card and Merchant Processing Services" to Paymentus Corporation and to direct the City Manager to negotiate a contract for services.
4. Administration and the Paymentus Group have come to an agreement. (See attached)
5. Request Commission to approve the agreement between Paymentus Group, Inc. and the City of Pembroke Pines for Online Credit Card and Merchant Processing Services.
Item has been reviewed by the Commission Auditor and approved for the Agenda.
FINANCIAL IMPACT DETAIL:
a) Initial Cost: Approximately $7,755 for initial equipment and set up costs. The City would have an estimated total of (22) encrypted card swipe terminals. The first (3) encrypted...Click here for full text